Friday, May 1, 2015

Last blog


  • Which in class writing was your favorite? Why?
I liked the writing that we did over the bird story. It left me to use my imagination in creating what i thought the bird was saying and doing.
  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why?
The "I believe" essay was my least favorite because I was gone a day and it set me back so far that I had no idea what I was doing so I just didn't do it. 
  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why?
Well, my writing hasn't really changed, I did make fewer mistakes when I was typing though. 
  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why?
Possibly put more thought into my writing, I didn't have a lot to say and it was because I couldn't think anymore after I had what I wanted to say on the screen.
  • What did you like best about this course?
How nice the instructor is. She is always in a good mood and she always has something to talk about. She has a passion and she is extremely passionate about it. (Chickens, donkeys, knitting, blogging, ect.)
  • What did you like least about this course?
That we didn't really learn anything. I also didn't like that we only had a week to read "The Heart and the Fist" because I didn't have a lot of free time to just sit and read since I go to school, clean my house, go to work, and finish my homework for all of my classes. I struggled greatly this semester in my classes but not in English. I am very thankful for that. 
  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over?
I would have actually did my "I Believe" essay because the longer I'm in this class knowing that I didn't do that essay, the more it feels like I'm a loser.
  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?
I realized that if I am doing my writing on something I care about I write more during the free writes. I like writing about things that are interesting to me because I can put what is in my head onto the writing. 
  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course?
Maybe do a little more teaching, I liked your class but we didn't really learn a whole lot and I just wonder what is in store for me in my next English class. 
  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade.
I would give myself a B because of me not turning in my "I Believe" essay and because my attendance was horrid and I almost got academically dropped and it upset me.

No comments:

Post a Comment