Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Colorado

Something that changed my life was Colorado. I was treated badly and it made me look at life a lot differently because I was used to be treated well. I don’t treat anyone bad anymore unless they’re asking for it because I know how it feels to be treated like I don’t matter, like I’m a liar (even when I’m not), like im below everyone. People are not nice, and they are vindictive. I don’t like people at all because of how hateful and mean they are. Theyre too easily influenced by outside things in their life like drugs, alcohol, other people, being popular takes over them. People get bullied a lot in life and since I was bullied I know what its like. I don’t know how someone can just poke fun at someone and think its funny. I don’t know how someone can just make someone feel so little and then think its okay. I was made to feel little, I was made to feel worthless, I was made to feel disgusting, I was made to feel like I was always in the wrong. I know I didn’t deserve it but I accepted it 

No comments:

Post a Comment