Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I believe

I believe in spanking because when I was little I was spanked and I believe that it makes the kid learn discipline and respect. Ive noticed that the kids that grow up hitting their parents are the ones that aren’t getting disciplined at home. Theyre rude, they are disrespectful, and its not just towards their parents, it over flows into family people at school and others. When a kid is disrespectful and their friends see that, theyre going to act like that. Disrespect is like a disease, a super contagious disease that only spanking when young will fix. I believe in spanking because kids aren’t respectful when they are not spanked when theyre doing something bad. My mom told me that when I was little I would see other kids misbehaving in the store and I would look at them in disbelief because of how crazy they were acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment