Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Movie story

As I was flying around, I found someone with a bagel that looked really tasty. He tried to give me a piece, but I wanted the whole thing so I proceeded to take it. When he threw it, it landed in a metal box with fancy buttons so I followed it. After the little box shut on me, I found all kinds of buttons that looked cool so I poked one and it made noise. I liked the noise it made so I pressed it a few more times because of how cool it sounded. Apparently the guy wanted me to get out and his offering was the bagel but I knew of his shenanigans so I jumped back into the case because he wasn’t going to get his case without giving me my bagel. When he did give me the bagel, it fell onto the red button and he took off flying with my bagel still in the suitcase. Oh heck no. I flew up there and glared at him until he gave me my bagel back and when he did I flew down to the ground happily with my bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment