Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress

I think that stress is something that a lot of people let control their lives. I get stressed out like anyone else in the world, but I don’t let it get to me because I know it affects people around me and it also affects me in a negative way. Some stress is okay, but a lot is not good at all for your body because of all the things it puts us at risk for. Stressors are often problems in our life that we can not control and therefore we get stressed out and start worrying about little or big things in our life.
What I do when im stressed is nothing.


The thing that stresses me out is my mom

I know she doesn’t think I do anything around the house because it is messy when she comes over but I think that that is why she thinks im lazy and “not doing anything with my life”. I think she doesn’t like me because I don’t answer my phone when I don’t hear it and I think she lies to her friends to make me look bad to them because it makes herself feel better


Laceys mom just got mad at something Lacey said like usual. It’s like she can’t say anything right to her mom without her mom blowing up. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that Moms will always be like that. I swore to myself I would never act like my mom did and yet I find myself saying the sames things that I used to hate when she said to me! I hope things get better with your mom and that the stress do not overwhelm you. Stress can be helpful at times as long as you know how to control it.

    ReplyDelete